5.7" TFT touch screen All-in-One controller with Built-In I/O, Color Graphics, and MicroSD™
The PIC 200 Series of PIC controllers has expanded to include the PIC 260 and PIC 260e, a 5.7" TFT color touch controller with built-in touch screen, I/O and networking, plus removable mass data storage.
- Built on the PIC 220 chassis and feature set, but with a larger, touch-based display
- 320 x 240 color touch display, with a high-resolution resistive touch screen (32,000 colors)
- USB Port for easy programming and application loading
- System button and five function keys PIC260e includes embedded ethernet as standard supporting Modbus/TCP Master/Slave, FTP and HTTP.
- USB FLASH drive support-- transfer files between the internal microSD and the USB flash drive. And there's more!
- 0.2 mS/K scan; 256KB memory; 2GB flash memory storage
- Color coded, removable I/O terminals for easy wiring in the field
- Quick change backup battery compartment with 2 connectors
- RS-485 termination and 2/4 wire select switches
- Four different models are available with built-in I/O and one without I/O